up to £30k per annum
I am working alongside a highly successful manufacturing company who are looking for a production planner to manage the planning and production scheduling. You will be expected to ensure the manufacturing and distribution of products run smoothly and efficiently!
- Plan production requirements across all production lines
- Provide production plans and meet deadlines
- Work closely with the Production Manager ensuring plans are correct
- Report any shortfalls / resource issues
- Identify and analyse areas for improvement
- Drive forward new procedures
- Accurate data input on system
- Weekly stock / production meetings
- Support safety initiatives and processes
- Track, maintain and report KPI's
- Production planning experience in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP / JDA Despatcher
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.