Business Development Manager
Arbury Associates are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest independent providers of innovative Mobile, Fixed Telephony and Managed IT Services. Our client is recognised as offering 'best in class' customer service and support and pride themselves on creating long-term relationships. They are industry leaders with regards to their innovative product portfolio which includes Business Mobile Solutions, Unified Communications, Hosted Telephony, Microsoft Office 365, Dedicated Hosting, IT Support, Branding and Digital Marketing. With modern offices in 9 locations from London to Edinburgh, this truly is a fantastic organization to be part of.
Our client requires a team of Business Development Managers who will be responsible for targeting new businesses. You will deliver solutions that drive sales of products and services throughout our client's portfolio in line with sales targets.
- Market, promote and sell specific products and services from portfolio
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within specified time schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Maintain a programme of pro-active lead generation activity
- Write and ensure timely delivery of new business sales proposals and quotations
- Prepare and present sales presentations to prospective customers
- Monitor and report on sales activities/forecasts and provide relevant reports
- Sales leads will be provided through the dedicated in-house Telemarketing team
- Basic salary GBP25K - GBP45K per annum (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Company car or car allowance provided
- 20 days holiday per annum growing by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 25 days
- Private Health Insurance
- Death in Service Insurance
Proven track record within telecommunications is essential.