Motor Trade Panel Beater
Panel Beater Required For Accident Repair Centre in Newtown, Powys
Basic salary dependent on experience + overtime
40 hours a week - Mon - Fri
Progress Recruitment Solutions, an automotive recruitment specialist, currently have a vacancy for an experienced Panel Beater in Newtown, Powys for a Main Dealer Accident Repair Centre.
The role involves:
- removing and repairing damaged panels
- checking new panels for damage
- using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete job cards, log books etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
- Fully compliant with welding all steels and using panel pulling equipment.
- Solid understanding of vehicle refurbishment processes.
- Experience in panel repair and new panel fitment.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.
- ATA/NVQ certification is essential.
- Full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
To apply or for further details please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS19859
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!!
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | MET Technician | Customer Service | Smart Repairer | Panel Technician | Panel Beater | Bodyshop Operative | Bodyshop Technician | Newtown | Powys | Shropshire | West Midlands