Panel Beater - Greenhous Accident Repair Centre at Ford Newtown
Reporting to: Director of Bodyshops
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit for new Panel Beaters at our Greenhous Accident Repair Centre at Ford Newtown.
- Carrying out various tasks to a high standard within a fast moving refurbishment workshop.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues whilst passing on vehicles to the next stage in the repair process.
- Must be able to repair /replace panels.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Special Requirements:
- Fully compliant with welding all steels and using panel pulling equipment.
- Solid understanding of vehicle refurbishment processes.
- Experience in panel repair and new panel fitment.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, i.e. 40 hours per week.