TrophyStore.co.uk, the UK's largest online retailer of trophies, medals and awards, is seeking an enthusiastic Personalisation Technician to join its busy team in Tamworth (we're just a few minutes from the Town Centre and Ventura Park). Since Trophy Store's launch in 2009, we've had great growth success year on year and we're proud of our quality products and outstanding service. We like to think we are a vibrant, exciting company to work for and we have a strong team ethos irrespective of where you work within the business or who you are working with.
No previous personalisation experience is necessary as we'll provide full on-the-job training, however, the following skills would be advantageous:
- Being technically minded with an enthusiasm for computer technology
- Working knowledge of CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge or experience of engraving, printing and sublimation
- Ability to concentrate and maintain a good attention to detail under pressure
As a Personalisation Technician your duties will include:
- Understanding and taking responsibility for customers' requirements
- Engraving a variety of surfaces including trophies, medals, giftware, glass and wood using laser and diamond drag machinery
- Sublimation (heat press colour printing) onto glass, wood and various other materials
- Creating bespoke centres for trophies, medals and awards
- Quality checking personalised orders, managing workflows and daily targets
- Supporting and communicating effectively with team members
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and software
Selected candidates will be invited to a Demonstration session to get a "hands-on" feel for the role - because it's really important you want to work for us, as much as we want you to work for us!
Salary is GBP18,000.00 per annum and there are opportunities for progression within the business.
- Full training given and regular reviews
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Bannatyne Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Social and team building events
- Doughnut days!
- All day refreshments - tea, coffee and filter water
- Full time position, 40 hours per week
- Tuesday to Saturday, working either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm with a 1 hour unpaid break.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV and a covering letter telling us why you want to join our team.
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE **