Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
We are recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join our successful IT recycling company.
The permanent position will suit a customer service-based professional who is looking for a new, long-term employment opportunity.
You will be responsible for managing and developing an existing customer base
• Providing email and telephone support to customers as well as further developing customer relationships by telephone
• You will perform a variety of administration duties to support the sales team. You will be responsible for the daily paperwork associated to orders.
• You will be required to handle enquiries from customers regarding sales orders • Update the Customer Manager computer system
• Provide all aspects of general administration of all aspects of the business, e.g. filing, telephone calls and purchasing.
• After an initial period some cold calling to generate new business would be expected
You will need to have:
• A friendly manner and the ability to provide first class customer service.
• Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels within the business, communicating effectively and with diplomacy
• Experience of working in an office environment providing administrative support and the ability to multi-task in a small, busy team, is essential.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, and be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
• Be flexible and possess solid organisational skills
• Have a common sense approach to problem solving and the ability to learn and adjust quickly.
In return for your dedication we will give you:
• Attractive salary package (based on experience) with a commission structure, which is based on profitability decided and paid monthly
• Working hours - Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-3pm, based in our office on Halesfield, Telford
• A generous paid holiday entitlement of 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• Access to a company pension scheme
To apply for this position please send your CV to Rachel Tapley, Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org