An international and national law firm are looking to recruit a Training Specialist on a permanent basis at their Birmingham office.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for designing and delivering IT training courses and materials to the firms end-users.
The key duties will include:
- Organising and delivering the induction training for new starters.
- Designing and delivering training courses for a wide range of software applications.
- Designing and editing content for various training methods such as e-learning.
- Liaising with stakeholders and the wider IT Training team to keep up to date on product releases and future development.
- Promoting new software and changes to systems, passing on important information as applicable.
- Assisting with project roll-outs and testing.
The Training Specialist will have proven IT training experience with relevant supporting qualifications, within a professional services environment. You will be committed to providing an excellent service, providing a professional and diligent approach. You will have the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical end-users and work within a team framework. You will have a positive and proactive attitude, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you