Financial Planning Manager - Worchester
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We are looking for qualified individuals to come and join our Financial Planning Division across various locations.
As a Financial Planning Manager, you'll be key in developing relationships with our affluent customers within our friendly branch environment. Through our nationwide branch networks you'll have access to customers looking to invest between GBP20k and GBP100k, providing them with streamlined investment advice to meet their needs. With an innovative range of award-winning products, access to our Fund Managers and first hand insight and updates from our Asset Management team, we truly stand out in the UK.
This role would suit candidates looking for their first step in to Financial Planning within Santander for qualified advisers or inexperienced entrants who hold at least R01 & R02 qualifications. Continue to gain qualifications in the role to achieve Level 4 Diploma - subject to Santander's exam fails policy. With a clear career path to progress to Senior Financial Planning Manager role.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Financial Planning Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Supporting the growth of the Financial Planning team.
- Acting as an ambassador for Santander, maintaining our reputation by working in close partnership with our Retail colleagues to meet customer's needs.
- Providing streamlined investment advice to our customers.
- Identifying potential new customers in need of investment advice.
- Taking control of your personal development though our development programme.
Minimum skills and experience required
- R01 and R02 qualifications through the Chartered Institute of Insurance or a full QCF Level 4 diploma.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- The ability to work flexibly to meet our customers' needs, including outside normal working patterns if required.
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment, ensuring you comply with regulatory requirements.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.