Customer Services Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a leading FMCG business, who specialise in high end gifting. The successful candidate will be responsible for Customer Service queries, processing orders and ensuring personalisation is processed correctly.
Our client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, is a leading FMCG business, with over 100 years in their field. They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
Duties of the role include:
- Backend management of all retail web orders.
- Co-ordination of all online personalised orders.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and enquiries are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Providing best-in-class customer support for an international customer base.
- Assist customers in placing orders and adding value through appropriate product recommendations
- Report on the status of orders and any remedial action needing to be taken.
- Manage the weekly customer services enquiry report
- Highlighting key issues or trends in customer enquiries.
- Seek out and discover the operational issues for the end to end customer journey identifying gaps in the process.
- Providing support with reporting within the customer service and ecommerce teams
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be/have:
- Positive upbeat attitude
- A desire to problem-solve and always put the customer first.
- Strong team player with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role desirable.
The salary on offer is GBP18k - GBP21k per annum