Part Time Events Chef
We have an opportunity to join our team as a Part Time Event Chef.
Catering for weddings and events in Various Areas.
We are looking for a event chef to help grow and maintain our current events list.
Why work with us???.
- Generous salary
- Good work life balance
- Working amongst an experienced and innovative team
- Opportunities for growth and personal development
Who we are looking for???.
- Proven knowledge and experiencein catering for large guest numbers in the events industry is necessary.
- Passion for foodand enthusiasm for developing innovated dishes.
- An eye for detailis imperative when designing, preparing and delivering a bespoke menu design service to every individual customer.
- Energy, spirit and teamwork skillsto be able to inspire, share ideas and develop menus with a supporting team of chefs.
- A creative and imaginative flairis important in helping couples to create their unique day. This quality is a key trait in being able to demonstrate our ability as a company to keep developing and evoke their ideas.
- Excellent organisational and planning skillsto maintain productive food preparation and storage, event timings and food service.
- To have high standardsand expectations concerning food hygiene standards and safety guidelines in the kitchen.
- A positive, enthusiastic and passionate attitude, we are responsible for creating lasting memories for wedding couples and their guests.
Duties and responsibilities???.
- Work to uphold consistency throughout production and service of menu.
- Responsible for own food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and standards are upheld.
- Coordinate the catering aspect of the event, briefing the kitchen team and managing timings and food service.
- Assisting with ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory.
- Working to ensure that all health and safety, and food safety standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Upkeep and maintain a clean and organised working kitchen environment, daily cleaning of the kitchen efficiently and to a high standard.
- Working week - Part Time - working Primarily weekends.
We are dedicated to development, growth and innovation within the company and encourage progression with everyone in our team. It is an extremely exciting time to join our Farbridge team right now.
Job Type: Full-time
- Event Chef: 1 year (Preferred)