Interim Data Analyst
Analyse data and model future options to build detailed business cases in support of a major transformation within the organisation.
The client is one of the UK's largest and best known housing associations
- To identify and collate existing business data to enable it to be analysed to identify costs and options to support decision making on future models.
- To obtain data for modelling from external sources.
- To validate and cleanse all data used in programme reporting.
- To present data and results.
- Conduct analysis of existing trends and provide evidence for future trends
- To proactively identify project risks and to ensure that they are effectively managed with the Project Managers, in line with the business needs.
- Research options and technology solutions as required.
- Hands on Data Analysis experience
- Experience dealing with a range of stakeholders from board level to the shop floor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, organised completer finisher with excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills.
- Ability to understand and explain complex business processes particularly as they relate to the creation and use of data.
- Experience of researching external sources to find data for supporting decision making.
- Ability to present data in clear and concise manner
- Experience of keeping data records so that current calculations and assumptions can be validated in the future.
- Expert in using Excel or other data modelling tools to research and model data.
- Effective planning and organisation skills
Competitive daily rate and the opportunity to work from home once you are bedded in to the organisation. Strong possibility of extension beyond 4 months.