Malvern - up to £35,000
Our client is a well-established leader in their field, having successfully completed a merger with a large and progressive international business. Following this, their R&D group is now looking for a Electronics Engineer to join them to focus on sustaining & improving existing products.
As a part of a dynamic and growing R&D team, you will be responsible for investigating and solving complex electronic design issues for a range of scientific and industrial products, identifying design improvements, performing testing, and providing commercially viable solutions.
The responsibilities of a Electronics Engineer are to:
- Provide an analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving for electronics design concepts, conducting experiments and working with various areas of the business, such as supply chain, suppliers and production engineers, to product cost effective solutions.
- Use an innovative approach to improve functionality of existing products used for material analysis.
The skills of a Electronics Engineer are:
- Experienced in discovery and investigation of electronic design faults, providing innovative solutions to customer feedback.
- Use of schematic capture, printed circuit design tools, SPICE & SI simulation tools, PCB, PCA & cabling test methods.
- Design of micro-controller and DSP based instrumentation and control electronics, including sensor interfaces, dc-dc regulators, and small actuator drives - highly advantageous.
- Design for manufacture, assembly & test.
This is an opportunity to be a part of an impressive R&D team, operating on a global level whilst offering a personal environment. Progression is dependent on your goals, whether you would like to be a Project Manager, Principal Engineer OR SME, you will be supported in order to reach these.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now on-line for immediate consideration.