Key Account Manager: Global Drinks Brand
Title: Key Account Manager: Global Drinks Brand:
An amazing opening has arisen for a Key Account Manager to join one of the biggest drinks’ brands around the world.
The role of the Account Manager will be solely responsible for managing and maximising an existing portfolio of accounts. You will have the freedom to manage your own diary and while you will be home based, you’ll also be visiting customers in your assigned territory managing relationships and driving sales. Looking after a large portfolio of alcoholic drinks, the successful candidate will be selling a wide range of products to customers across your region.
The company: Our client is one of the biggest drinks’ brands in the world, consistently named in the "best places to work" and for "gender diversity". They are now recruiting due to an internal promotion. Excellent training and development plans are in place for the successful candidate and the company have a family orientated approach to their employees.
- Must have sales and account management experience within the FMCG sector. This could be working for another brand selling into retail or cash & carry.
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets (Strong field sales candidates considered).
- A genuine interest in the drinks industry.
- This role would suit someone who is working as a Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive with a couple of years’ experiences’ looking to step up
- Full driving license and access to a car.
- Social, outgoing and confident.
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- Up to £35,000 basic salary, plus up to 20% bonus.
- Car Allowance, private healthcare and pension.
- Progression into people management.