Maintenanace Operations Manager
Our client specialises in the service maintenance of lifts. They have an opportunity for the a Maintenance Operations Manager to join their team covering their Midlands Region
The Maintenance Operations Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Service maintenance and repair of lifts/doors
- Midlands and South based
- Geographic patch to include - Birmingham, Coventry, South of Leicester, Peterborough, Norwich, Milton Keynes etc
- Previous experience as an ASM is ideal but not essential
- Work structure - likely to be 3 days field based, 2 days home based
- Leading a team of 7 ASMs
- Optimising/efficiency - ensure and prioritise resources (jobs/men) to
You will need a strong understanding of lift modernisation (VB) and service maintenance (VA)
Ideally you will come from a background where they understand the nature of service sales (FM background or similar perhaps).
Knowledge and understanding of processes and systems e.g CRM, SAP is ideal.
Please send your CV to or call Laura Holland on
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.