Technical Support Analyst
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Salary: Upto £25,000 plus benefits
I am working with a IT/Cloud Solution Provider who are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join their team in Dudley.
The company provide services to a diverse customer base and are seeking a keen, driven Technical or Helpdesk Support Analyst who would like to work with a variety of infrastructure tools and applications. You will also spend time on customer sites on an ad-hoc basis to provide installations and onsite support.
You will get involved in:
- 1st and 2nd line technical support
- Ownership of user issues which will including logging through to resolution
- Communicate status updates with clients on the queries
- Proactive monitoring of hosted systems and applications
They are looking for:
- Knowledge of Windows Server covering Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Office 365 covering Exchange 2010, 2103 and Exchange Online
- Using and troubleshooting Outlook 2007 and 2010 covering permissions and delegating in a network environment
- Knowledge of network, firewall and Active Directory administration
Nice to have:
- Group Policy
- Server installation / migration experience
- Linux server exposure Ubuntu, Centos
- VoIP/SIP/Telephony Exposure
The company are looking for support analyst who likes to get involved in multiple technologies and wants to progress their experience in a company who have trusted customer relations, great team players who enjoy what they do. The role will require a valid Driving Licence and a car due to travel being part of the role.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you would like to discuss this further, get in contact with us here at Chapman Tate Associates.