Are you a Multi-Skilled Carpenter seeking your next contract in the Nuneaton area?
My client has an immediate opportunity for a multi-trade carpenter with kitchen fitting experience to join their Property Services Team on an initial interim basis.
The successful candidate will complete a range of maintenance works throughout several sites.
- General Maintenance works
- Carpentry (Fixtures and fitting, Fire doors, Kitchen fitting)
- Repairs to kitchens and bathrooms
- Patch Plastering, Tiling and Painting and Decorating
- Remedial works.
- NVQ/City and Guilds level 2 Carpentry (or equivalent)
- CSCS Card - Blue
- Full UK driving licence & access to own vehicle.
- Own tools to complete all aspects of repair work.
- Experience in planned maintenance and reactive repair work.
If interested please contact Alex at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.