Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager (No2)
Assistant Site Manager
Up to £45k plus package
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Site Manager to join their expanding team who has experience of working in the new build housing sector.
The successful individual will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience working for a national house builder and a proven track record.
Applicants are expected to be enthusiastic, motivated, driven and ambitious. You must be able to make decisions and use your own initiative, be looking to join a company where you can develop your career and move up the managerial ladder within the next couple of years.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively.
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a winning company and team. If you are an Assistant Site Manager looking for an exciting career within the house building sector then please apply to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84953448