AFTERNOONS MONDAY - FRIDAY 14.00PM -22.00PM
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to rapid company growth my client is located in Hams Hall and is looking to recruit an experienced Warehousing Operative / Picker Packer
- Must have a clear back ground as you will require a DBS & 5 years work history check
- Exceptional communication skills & people skills
- At least 12 months experience working within a similar role
- Good computer skills including the use of excel
- Driven, motivated with a good work ethic
- Stock checking
- Undertake formal process checks on parts at a frequency directed by the company's QC Procedures documentation and using a variety of instruments and measuring equipment to determine product is in spec and meets the customers' requirements.
- Perform 1st and last off inspection of products, keeping samples for the relevant length of time as per the Quality Control Procedures 1st Off's specification.
- Record quality data ensuing that all related documentation is completed correctly and stored in the correct location.
- Generate correct pallet labels for all products and ensure that they are correctly applied.
- Participate in daily shift handover meetings, effectively communicating information to operations personnel regarding relevant QC issues
- Operate in a safe manner on a daily basis, using the correct personal protective equipment as provided in accordance with the company Health & Safety Policy
- Maintain a high standard of time keeping and attendance.
- It is essential that you build strong communication links with your colleagues' and make sure that relevant information is passed to each other as and when needed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84751894