Our client is a highly successful and expanding accountancy firm based in the heart of Stoke on Trent. They are looking for a bright and ambitious Client Manager to join their team due to company growth. Boasting fantastic offices and a friendly working environment, this is the perfect opportunity for a qualified Accountant to be the main point of contact for a variety of clients and to provide the excellent service this practice prides itself on.
The Client Manager will report to the Directors and will be responsible for preparing accounts, tax returns and attending statutory audits, as well as liaising directly with clients. Duties will include:
- Reviewing accounts files, training of support team, reviewing management accounts and KPI's
- Client relationship management - answering emails and phone calls, overseeing workflow for support team, planning workload
- Issuing reminders to clients for personal tax, accounts and p11d's
- Meeting with clients and prospects and attending events
- Providing tax expertise including personal tax and corporation tax planning, dealing with tax and VAT enquiries
- Assisting directors with raising finance, acquisitions, disposals etc.
- Attending planning meetings for audits and liaising with the audit team to ensure accounts are produced on time and ready for audit
- Conversion of clients to cloud technology where appropriate
Candidate requirements for the Client Manager role:
- Fully qualified Accountant with experience within an accountancy practice
- A 'people person' with the ability to manage a varied client-base
- The ability to use/learn a variety of accounting software including Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
Hours: Monday - Friday, flexi time
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.