Commercial Learning Delivery Manager
The Commercial Development Delivery Manager will deliver, design and co-ordinate parts of the Commercial Essentials Programme and The Buying & Merchandising Apprenticeship for Sainsbury's Argos Commercial teams.
You will be accountable for the Commercial Essentials programme in Ansty Park and be the point of contact for the programme for the Commercial teams based in Ansty.
You will collaborate, design & shape content with subject matter experts from across the business. You will be confident when working with Senior stakeholders within Commercial to drive engagement of programmes and with key stakeholders across Commercial at all levels to drive programme awareness
To use breadth of own Commercial knowledge to ensure that content fits the business process
To own the schedule and timeline for Commercial Essentials and the Buying & Merchandising Apprenticeship.
The Commercial Development Delivery Manager will support the day to day operation of The Buying & Merchandising Apprenticeship, collaborating with the third-party supplier and Apprenticeship team to ensure the programme schedule, content and support sessions are fit for purpose.
What I need to do:
- Facilitate the delivery of sessions making sure that they are relevant and encourage participation when required; making sure all learning styles are considered.
- Be the point of contact for Commercial Essentials within Ansty.
- Build a strong network amongst all levels of the Commercial teams.
- Ensure programmes are delivered to a high standard and can be flexible and adaptable to business requirements.
- Liaise with a wide range of cross functional subject matter experts to develop relevant material for programme(s) using a number of different approaches (digital, workshops etc.).
- Support the Programme Manager(s) to provide regular updates for senior stakeholders through a variety of methods
- Make clear and confident decisions around the co-ordination of all material, people and programme logistics.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the calendar of events for other training relevant to Commercial for example negotiation workshops, masterclasses
- Be confident in working with external suppliers and ensuring the best value is achieved
- Evaluate and gather feedback on the programme(s) to ensure that it is relevant to the current needs of the Commercial Teams. Identify changes that need to be made, suggest and implement solutions.
- Able to provide creative and cost effective solutions for learning with limited budget or at no cost
- Work closely with other teams outside of Commercial, for example the Talent teams to ensure a collaborative approach to learning for Commercial colleagues
- Confident to have difficult and challenging conversations with stakeholders at all levels.
How I will succeed:
- Facilitated sessions run smoothly with high levels of audience participation when relevant
- Learners are engaged in the programmes and understand the opportunities available to them and how it supports their development
- Programme content is relevant, up to date and presented in a variety of different ways
- Access to a wide range of SME's available to support programme content
- Become the 'go to' person within Ansty for the Commercial Essentials programme
- Have a wide network within the Commercial teams at all levels including the senior team
- Feedback for programmes is requested and acted upon if relevant
- Programmes well run and organised
- Able to role model change and resilience