Maintenance Engineer -
Salary: GBP38,000 - GBP42,000
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance engineer for my client who is a leader in their respective industry. My client is currently looking to recruit for a couple of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to aid with continued growth and ensure they maintain market domination. The site has plans to expand thoroughly in the next few years and provides excellent job security and training for the successful candidate. With plans to grow and maintain a high standard - the successful candidate will benefit in development of their own career alongside the growth of the company. An apprentice trained candidate can look to join an existing team of experienced and knowledgeable engineers to keep all the planned and reactive maintenance in check.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have an electrical qualification
- Maintenance Engineer to have Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Maintenance Engineer to have Electrical: Three Phase, Wiring, Motors, sensors, relays
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
- Maintenance Engineer to have PLC knowledge is a BONUS!
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - occasional courses to offer
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, GBP42,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive GBP250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.