Shift Operations Manager - Stoke Processing Centre
Fast pace and even faster progression
Welcome to TJX, the world's leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware, with brands including TK Maxx and HomeSense across Europe; T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; and Trade Secret in Australia. In the retail business, we move fast. We're always adapting, evolving and innovating. It brings variety and challenge. Growth and opportunity.
Say hello to big brands and bigger career opportunities.
You've probably heard of TK Maxx, but you might not know that behind the brand is TJX. It's the world's leading off-price fashion retailer. At the heart of this success is our network of Processing Centres - and there's one right here in Stoke.
It's set to grow fast which means you'll have loads of opportunities to shine. As Shift Operations Manager you'll be at the forefront of driving this success. Achieving brilliant results, hitting targets and boosting performance - you'll do it all. Our team will look to you to lead them in this target-driven, high-performance Sure, it's fast-paced and challenging at times, but thanks to you the whole place will run like clockwork.
So, are you ready to be part of it? You'll need to be a proven leader of large teams, with considerable management experience. What's key is your ability to motivate and inspire. You'll be a natural at spotting talent and developing it. At all times, your team needs to be performing at their best. That means they're working with accuracy, speed, and passion - and it's down to you to make that happen. Plus we'll give you all the tools you need to do it. If you think you've got what it takes, we can't wait for you to be a part of it.
Responsible for ensuring the site achieves daily production targets through the effective management of First Line Managers and accountable for maintaining best standards practices and promoting supportive working atmosphere.
With extensive career options, TJX Europe is one of the most successful and exciting retailers thanks to our business model of no-frills stores with opportunistic buying. So our savvy shoppers get top fashion & home ware brands for up to 60% less.
- Ensure the site achieves daily production targets through effective management of First Line Managers
- Manage, develop, appraise and support First Line Managers
- Accountable and overall responsibility for own department(s)
- Create and deliver department business plan
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Delivery and maintain expected standards within all audits
- Define recruitment, training and succession needs to meet the business plan
- Identify shrink risks and resolve in partner with Loss Prevention (LP)
- Contribute to, plan and execute the day to day operational strategy
- Partner with Process Improvement and Quality Department to identify opportunities and implement initiatives for continuous improvements in methodology, quality, consistency and effectiveness
- Accountable for all departments as duty manager ensuring the business plan is executed to achieve site targets, being point of contact and decision maker for resolution of all operational issues, identify and resolve production risks
- Ensure housekeeping standards, safe systems of work are met and maintained in line with Health & Safety at Work Regulations and local standards and act in line with Company Health & Safety Policy
- Create and promote supportive working atmosphere
Key Skills, Knowledge & ExperienceManagerial experience within a similar size manufacturing, processing or distribution /li>Proven working knowledge of Health & Safety and legal requirements within a distribution or processing /li>
If you're proud of your past success but your future excites you most and you share our determination to think bolder and bigger, then we'll give you the freedom to take on challenges and the opportunity to develop so you can realise your potential. So let us be a part of your future???.Apply now