Quality Assurance Advisor
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Advisor to join a National organisation based in Walsall.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a robust quality monitoring process within the operations of the service delivery departments.
Whilst reporting to your Line Manager your responsibilities will include but not adhere to:
* Assisting in developing a quality monitoring framework
* Evaluate a selection of transactions against procedure/business rules and identify compliance
* Deliver written/verbal feedback to managers and coaches
* Submit data and deliver reporting to the Manager
* Prepare monthly Client Pack analysis and reporting
* Swiftly highlight potential risks to SLA performance and support with evidence and solutions
* Monitor trends
* Support internal and external audits
* Be willing to support other departments and undertake additional duties
You will be a customer focused individual, highly organised with a methodical approach with the ability to prioritise your own workload. Previous experience working within a customer and quality focused role is essential. You will be a great team player, with a meticulous eye for detail.
Excellent Microsoft Office skills and verbal / written skills is required.
Salary - GBP19,000 per annum
Holiday Entitlement - 20 days increasing each year by 1 up to 25 days plus BH
Benefits - Free car park, pension scheme, childcare and lifestyle vouchers, cycle to work scheme plus more.
To apply for this role upload your CV now! Any suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
If you would like to discuss the role and your experience in more detail, please call Sue Walker on or email for more information.