Business Development Manager
- Basic Salary: GBP35,000 to GBP45,000
- Company Car
- Bonus between 10% to 15% of salary
- Pension Scheme
Home based: The successful candidate will live in the North West or Midlands
My client is a well-established manufacturer of filtration systems for use across many industrial markets such as chemical & petrochem, food & beverage and pharmaceutical. They have an active customer base across the UK and are recruiting to strengthen their sales team. They have an excellent company culture, you will be autonomous in a friendly and personable team where training and development will be excellent.
UK Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Position
- Sell to new and existing customers across the UK, building the company's brand recognition and growing sales.
- Take a strategic approach to business development, looking at new markets and new product applications.
- Train end customers on the full range of company products.
- Visit the office in the North West twice a month
- Travel across England for a significant portion of your time, circa 60%
UK Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Candidate Requirements
- Experience selling a technical engineering solution such as filtration systems, pumps, valves, instrumentation, equipment, or full solutions, process, bulk fluid or powder handling etc.
- Living in the North West or the Midlands to be able to visit the office in the North West twice a month
- Tenacity, determination and a proactive personality
- Experience in a similar position such as: Area Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical External Sales Executive etc.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit . We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.