FULL SYSTEMS TRAINING + PROGRESSION + HEALTH CARE + MORE
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 1PM - 9PM
Get Recruited are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an established manufacturer based in Telford who, due to expansion, are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Playing a key part in the day to day running of the company, you will be responding to customer enquiries and processing quotes / orders whilst maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
A dynamic role, the successful candidate will need to be able to multi task, whilst having a high attention to detail and the ability to learn. This role would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career, whilst enjoying a generous package and a supportive working environment.
- Respond to customer telephone enquiries, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and support is provided
- Liaise with own, other internal departments and external supplier regarding any special part of the order which may require purchasing
- Responsible for processing quotes and orders from the database onto Window Designer
- Develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers in order to ensure repeat business
- Communicate with other departments to ensure that orders are completed accurately and on time
- Carry out ad hoc duties as required
- Ideally the Administrator will have experience within the window industry or a similar field
- Experience processing order and quotes is essential
- Ambition to develop your technical knowledge of the products
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Window Designer
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Up to GBP22,500 basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- Full systems training
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Fantastic working environment
Shortlisting is taking place so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.