Unitemps Recruitment Consultant
UNITEMPS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Are you a proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys initiating and developing client working relationships? Do you enjoy being part of a lively team in a fast-paced environment?
Unitemps, part of the Warwick Employment Group, is the University of Warwick's wholly owned recruitment consultancy placing students, graduates and people from the local community into temporary and permanent roles both on campus and with clients in the wider community.
Duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for two people to join our external team working from our Warwick office.
This role will be focussed on working with and developing working relationships with local businesses and generating new opportunities through proactive marketing and sales methods.
- Initiate, manage and develop client and candidate relationships
- Advertising and managing applications
- Manage candidate applications through the whole of the recruitment process
- Ensure that pre-employment and compliance checks are completed before work has commenced
- Filling of vacancies, matching candidates skills to the requirements set by the client
This role also requires strong account management skills and an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for self-motivated and resilient individuals who have experience of working within the recruitment environment.
Strong sales skills are required in order to be successful within this role.
- Passion and desire to succeed
- Understand and meet agreed KPI's and targets
- Excellent customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and diversifying group of businesses.