The CastleView Group are acting as an employment company for our clients, CastleView Group are committed to the selection, training/upskilling, recruitment and development of the quality people to fulfil our roles, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Assembly Operative's to come join a Friendly team in an engrained Company. We are wanting motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As an Assembly Operative, your duties will include:
- Working with LED products and assembling parts.
- Ensuring the product has a quality finish before packaging it away ready for distribution.
- Working within a small team of 5 to hit deadlines and ensure all targets are hit
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
- Ability to work without close supervisor
- Able to follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Take pride in their work
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible/adaptable to change within the working environment
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations
- Communicating effectively within the work place
- Permanent positions available for right candidate
- Regular overtime available
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
Days: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Overtime on weekends is available
GBP7.83 Per Hour (Up to 37.5 Hours Monday - Friday)
GBP7.83 Per Hour for all weekend hours
To Apply send a up to date CV o