Apprentice Assessor x 4 - Midlands
Becoming an Apprentice Assessor with Knowledgepool:
We are currently seeking 4 Apprentice Assessors to cover the Midlands region. Apprentice Assessors are at the heart of our service to our customers, with a key role in supporting and guiding learners through every stage of their learning journey. You will commit to provide every learner with an outstanding positive experience and to help our clients see a clear return on their investment.
Regional travel will be required as part of this role.
What you will do:
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners.
- As part of a team, design and plan practical and innovative training sessions - constantly look for opportunities to enhance the learner experience and outcomes
- Provide specialist support to learners to develop their Functional Skills in Mathematics, English, and IT - including intensive one-to-one support where appropriate
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey, to help them with the timely completion of their learning goals and achievement of their apprenticeship standard. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation, management information and reports in line with agreed business processes
Your experience will include:
- Excellent training and coaching delivery skills with Operational Delivery, ideally in the Public Sector
- Experience of providing one-one coaching sessions and group training delivery.
- Experience of using learning platforms such as Learning Assistant, ilearner, Onefile.
- Significant experience of supporting learners using a blended approach of face-to-face and remote support
- Experience of delivering new apprenticeship standards
- Experience of working with end point assessment organisations
- CTTLS or DTLLS or equivalent
- AET or PTTLS teaching qualification
- V1 or TAQA L4 qualification
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Knowledgepool are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.