Fire and Security Engineer
Fire & Security Engineer (Fire biased) // GBP28,000 - GBP34,000 DOE. Immediate starts available.
If this role doesn't sound quite right for you, but you have some relevant industry experience (fire / security engineering)then please still apply - we may have suitable roles for you, which are not currently advertised.
My client is currently recruiting for a Fire and Security Service Engineer. They have an excellent staff retention rate, with high engineer job satisfaction. My client is really eager to put time into engineers and help develop them throughout their career and is willing to consider engineers with a minimum of 2 years experience for the role.
They are ideally looking for engineers with;
- 3 years Fire Alarm Engineering experience
- 1 years Security System Engineering experience
- Multi-skilled experience - Install & Servicing
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude towards work and getting the job done
The position involves;
- Servicing of Fire Alarms as well as Security Systems
- This role may involve Installing / Small works
- Working on Commercial and Domestic sites
- 40 hours working week
- Working within a regional patch
You will receive;
- Competitive basic salary of up to GBP34,000 DOE
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone / PDA
- Training (if required!)
- 25 days hols + 8 days bank hols
- Salary / Performance review at 6 months
If this role is of interest then please apply now. Interviews are happening now - immediate starts available!
Fire & Security // Fire and Security // Service Engineer // Install Engineer // Multi-Skilled Engineer // Multi-disciplined Engineer //
If this role doesn't sound quite right for you, but you have some relevant industry experience (fire / security engineering) then please still apply - we may have suitable positions for you, which are not currently advertised.