Could you leave guests with a positive impression?
As a receptionist on our front desk, you play the most important role in the hotel. You create the first impression when a guest arrives - and you're the final memory they take with them when they leave.
You're right at the very heart of the action, with the power to make a real difference to people's day.
- Enjoy the exciting buzz of a busy hotel
- Thrive on the feedback of satisfied customers
- Join a friendly, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
With a number of check-ins often happening around the same time, reception work can be busy - but it's extremely rewarding and things are certainly never dull. You'll be dealing with all kinds of enquiries, and you'll learn a lot about life in the hospitality industry.
Experience with IT systems would be helpful, but at Fuller's, personality and people-skills are more important than your previous positions.
You'll need to be versatile and resourceful, and you'll have an engaging, friendly personality - able to leave a lasting, positive impression on every guest that comes through the door.
- You have to be warm, bright and friendly
- You'll need excellent written and spoken English
- You'll be organised, conscientious and discreet
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.
White Swan Hotel
A historic place, recently renovated, The White Swan offers a high standard of accommodation to Stratford-upon-Avon tourists. There are 41 bedrooms, a busy bar and restaurant, and function rooms popular for private parties and wedding receptions.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller's family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.