L&D Manager (Six Month Contract)
Our professional services client is looking for an experienced L&D professional, ideally with a legal background, to join their team on a six- month contract to cover maternity leave.
Reporting into the Head of HR and working as part of the wider HR team this is a fast paced, varied and interesting role which requires someone who had experience of working within a complex environment.
Duties will include:
- Managing the L&D team
- Acting as L&D Business Partner across the firm
- Leading on L&D projects and enhancing the L&D offering across the business
- Proven L&D experience
- Previous man-management experience
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient, tenacious and credible
- Proven ability to influence
- Strong operational experience with a pragmatic, commercially balanced approach
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Strong communicator
- Great team player, able to work at all levels