Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016-
Do you want to join in our success?
Sales Administrator - Volkswagen Shrewsbury
Part time, 25 hours per week
As a Sales Administrator your role is key as you work behind the scenes supporting the Sales Team to achieve an Incredible Customer Experience. A Sales Administrator prepares all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the vehicle to the customer. A Sales Administrator is able to thrive under pressure, have a professional manner and be a team player. Our Sales Administrators are meticulous with detail, have a proven ability to operate to deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities in a effective manner.
* To be a success in this role, you will have
* Incredible customer service skills
* Self motivation and highly organised
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Previous experience in a sales admin role
* Computer literacy
* Able to work under pressure
* You will document all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sales
* Invoicing vehicles to end-users and internally between dealerships
* Deal effectively with customers and subcontractors requests
* Ensuring that all information required to tax vehicles is received in time to allow for scheduled handover
* Assisting sales team in processing a vehicle through the whole sales process
* Liaising with the brand regarding vehicle specification and ordering stock
* Weekly reporting to the brand and Inchcape
* Ensuring that all Government procedures with regards to vehicle taxing are adhered to
Sales Administrators will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
As one of the leading franchised automotive retailer groups in the UK, partnering with many of the world's best brands including, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Lexus, MINI, Porsche and Volkswagen, we are passionate about ensuring our customers are always put first every day, everywhere.
We aim to deliver an incredible customer experience at every one of our retail centres and to support this, all of our businesses have professional 'specialists, who are trained in manufacturer standards and requirements and also the 'Inchcape way of doing business'.
Inchcape UK forms part of Inchcape plc, the leading global premium automotive group, operating in 26 emerging and developed markets. For over 170 years Inchcape has embodied its values and these help us to operate with integrity in everything we do and with a deep respect for others. Inchcape's pioneering spirit and customer-centric ethos forms the base of our culture, powers our business and allows us to contribute responsibly as well as sustainably to society.
Do YOU want to work for one of the Top 10 Best Big Companies? As a member of the Inchcape family you will be a key part of a successful and hugely diverse global automotive team. Our UK operation has over 100 Retail Centres representing the world's most exciting automotive brands.
If you would like to join one of our teams, click on the apply button now.