Brake Press Operator
A Manufacturing company based in Malvern have an opening for a Brake Press Operator/Setter to join their team on a temporary - permanent basis working 07:45 - 16:30 (15:00 finish on a Friday).
The day to day responsibilities of a Brake Press Operator/Setter will be:
- Extended use of the Brake Press machine with each shift.
- Willing and able to work overtime as and when needed.
- Willing to adapt and assist other parts of the manufacturing if required.
- General housekeeping duties
The requirements of a Brake Press Operator/Setter will be:
- Previous experience working on a Brake Press Machine will be essential.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in an efficient and effective manner.
This role is on a temporary - permanent basis with opportunity for a permanent contract being offered after a 13 week period.
This role is paid between GBP9.00 - GBP11.20 per hour dependant on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call and ask for Abbie or Chad. Alternatively click 'Apply' now.