You'll be an experienced Marketing Manager with experience in the B2B technology marketing role and you will want to work at the forefront of technology for a global brand. Our client are a leading software house, specialising in Cyber Security with an incredible culture and the latest resources.
The role holder will be a driven and dynamic marketing manager with a tech background who can work closely with sales and marketing teams to plan, develop and implement lead generation and promotional campaigns utilising the full marketing matrix.
You'll be rewarded with a generous holiday package starting at 25 days, a great salary, duvet days, healthcare, 5% pension scheme, gym, casual dress code and much more!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prioritise integrated marketing activity to generate leads and strengthen existing relationships.
- Analyse and segment databases to create precisely targeted and personalised outbound marketing communications.
- Writing, editing and proofing copy for all marketing collateral. This will include presentations, campaigns, press releases social media, brochures and email.
- Adjusting and developing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Representing the company at Industry events and exhibitions.
Skills and Experiences:
- Experience in a B2B technology marketing role
- Degree Educated
- Understanding and preferably experience in cyber security industry
- People Management experience