Senior Asset Manager
Senior Asset Manager
Rugby (With Travel To London)
Attractive Salary With Excellent Benefits
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions' innovations, products and services play essential roles in people's lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
- To ensure Airwave have a fully operational Network and are fully compliant with all legal obligations.
- To manage day to day Estate Management Functions of network within company opex and capex budgets, including the timeous payment of rental/electricity/rates payments.
- The negotiation and management of Airwave's agents on all rent reviews for our operational properties within company opex targets.
- The negotiation and management of Airwave's agents on all lease renewals, lease assignments and other legal matters, legal disputes and access issues for all of our operational properties.
- To ensure essential repairs, maintenance and upgrades can be undertaken as required and all the necessary consents of Landlords/Local Planning Authority are obtained.
- To provide estates support to internal teams and external agents when dealing with site vacation and replacement.
- To deal with all Legal/Planning issues arising out of our Operational Property portfolio including the replacement of sites where necessary and deployment of Temporary sites.
- To make provision for and facilitate any necessary additions or changes to existing operational sites from changes to site access to upgrading and augmenting sites.
- To deal with general problems relating to operational sites from issues with the local public, to site interference issues such as from wind farms, to land ownership issues.
- To manage the Assets/Estate in a professional manner to ensure promotion of the Airwave brand/values and reputation.
- To effectively manage the Opex and Capex Budgets in relation to the day to day expenditure on Airwave Property portfolio.
- To meet the site and capacity requirements of our customers effectively and within agreed time scales.
- To ensure continuity of service from all our operational site through effective Estate Management.
- To ensure that Airwave meet their legal and statutory commitments for all their operational sites from correct payment of rent to compliance with legal and statutory planning requirements.
- To negotiate rent reviews and lease renewals within established professional guidelines and company budgetary targets.
- To ensure the correct procedures and processes are observed internally and externally, in all undertakings relating to our customers our operational sites, Local Authorities and the general public.
- To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the role.
- Educated to A level and Degree Standard - a degree in Estate Management or related discipline is preferable.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Experience in Asset/Estate Management and the Telecommunications Industry essential.
- Experience of managing major projects/network rollouts; should have project management
experience, if not in possession a formal project management qualification.
- Individuals must be competent to approach, liaise and respond to external Planning Authorities, Solicitors, Surveyors, Engineers and Accountants, to investigate and resolve problems.
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex issues required.
- Competent in the acquisition, planning, construction and legal process. Must have in-depth experience in one of these areas. Must have an ability to apply a rational thought process to resolving complex legal and planning issues.
- Individuals must have the ability to collate information from various disciplines and present these in a single form to resolve problems/disputes.
- Fully proficient in the management of all cell designs.
- Full understand of different site types, issues and applications.
- Proficient in the use of Data Bases and IT systems in general.
- Knowledge of radio principles and network quality.
- A working knowledge of Contract law with consultants and Contractors.
- Knowledge of budgets, estimates, contract sums and financial controls.
Rugby (with travel to London)
Attractive Salary with Excellent Benefits