HR Manager (Six Month Contract)
Our professional services client is looking for an experienced HR generalist to join their team on a six- month contract to cover maternity leave.
Reporting into the Head of HR and working as part of the wider HR and L&D team this is a fast paced, varied and interesting role which requires someone who had experience of working within a complex environment, preferably professional services/Partnership background although this is desirable rather than essential.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Business Partner across the firm
- Delivering HR support and guidance to Managers and Partners on issues such as resourcing, employee relations and learning & development projects
- CIPD qualified
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient, tenacious and credible
- Proven ability to influence
- Strong operational experience with a pragmatic, commercially balanced approach
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Strong communicator
- Great team player, able to work at all levels