Graduate Program - Teach English In China. BA/BSc Required
Special graduate programs for those graduating between 2016 – 19
An experience you will never forget.
Due to increasing expansion across China within our Kids & Teens schools we are able to offer FREE upfront flights to many locations for a limited time.
You’ve studied hard for 3 or 4 years, so what now? Why not start the adventure of a lifetime and teach English in China. We have entry level vacancies in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and many other cities across China. Teach adults, children or at our online school. Receive a great local salary, competitive benefits and meet people from all over the world.
EF has over 200 schools across China with a teacher community of more than 2000 teachers. We have been in China for over 20 years, so you can be sure of a safe, hassle free, legal transition to China.
See Michael’s journey from applying to be a teacher with EF to his first two weeks in China
About EF English First
EF English First, a division of EF Education First the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at EF English First
At EF English First, you’ll be provided with the resources to become the best teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards or touchscreen TVs and iPads. We also offer a world-class teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join our growing community of teachers
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We’re here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a company sponsored social or cultural event. There’s so much to experience living abroad and you’ll experience it to the fullest with EF.
– A Bachelor’s Degree
– A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
– Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand
– The ability to obtain a clear background check
– Ability to live abroad for at least one year
PACKAGE UP TO 16,400 RMB
- 13,000 – 15,000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month at our Kids & Teens schools
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- Sponsored accreditations including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
- Employee discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme