Finance Graduates - Investment Banking
Calling all Finance / Economics / Mathematics Graduates!
Are you a Finance graduate looking for a chance to gain experience and grow within an established Private Banking company? This could be the role for you!
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an extremely successful finance organisation seeking an assistant to join their settlements team on a 6 month FTC.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring FCA compliance is met at all times
- Validating and authorising security trades by the dealers and ensure timely settlement with market counterparties
- Reporting any potential issues to the line manager
- Production of management information statistics
- Liaising with other departments and offices across the globe
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent academic record
- A degree in a Finance/Mathematics/Economics or related fields (desirable)
- Knowledge of trading (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a within a Finance environment
- Engaging personality
- Able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Able to liaise with colleagues and external parties at various levels
The ideal candidate will be able to pick up tasks quickly, have an excellent academic record and a knowledge of trading would be desirable. If this sounds like you please apply!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales