Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher - Stoke-on-Trent
KS1 primary teacher required
- Maternity contract
- Improving school
- Excellent facilities
- NQT's / Experienced
Academics are working with a Stoke-on-Trent primary school to assist them in recruiting an excellent KS1 primary teacher to cover a maternity contract. This primary school offers a wonderful environment with fantastic children and joyful and hardworking staff.
The appointed primary teacher must have
- Previous experience of working within Key Stage 1
- Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
- Set high expectations and be able to challenge the children.
- Make learning fun and exciting to help aid learning.
- You will be a team player and work well with other staff in the Key Stage.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear form you. Please submit an up to date CV to Academics to be considered for this great opportunity.
Academics are a leading teaching recruitment agency that serves the local Stoke-on-Trent area. We pride ourselves on the close working relationships that we have with our primary schools. As a result many of the primary schools come to Academics for support in their recruitment needs.