We are looking for an Injection Mould Tooling Bench Hand or Toolmaker with experience of Conventional machining and surface Grinding etc. You will be based in the Dudley area.
Pay rate is negotiable dependant on experience and there is a day shift, night shift or weekend shift currently available
The role of Injection Mould Toolmaker or Injection Mould Tooling Bench Hand
- Working from CAD Pack including drawings and Bill of Materials
- Assembly of Injection Mould Tooling up to 50 Tonne, Bedding In, Polishing Hot Runners, hydraulic pipework etc
- Strip down Injection Mould Tooling to identify problems and make necessary Repairs
- Make necessary modifications and preventative maintenance and Servicing of Injection Mould Tooling
- Make site visits to investigate and repair Tooling
- To carry out Tooling Trials where necessary both on and offsite
- At time travel to other sites may be necessary but this will be kept to a minimum
- Day and Night Shifts available
The ideal candidate for the role of Injection Mould Toolmaker or Injection Mould Tooling Bench Hand
- Experience working with Injection Moulding Tooling is essential.
- Have experience working with Conventional Machining.
- Can understand general assembly, technical drawings and specifications.
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to identify problems and quality issues.
- Ideally have a Tool Making Apprenticeship but not essential
- Ideally have experience of TIG welding in relation to the job but NOT essential.
Details of our Client who is seeking an Injection Mould Toolmaker or Injection Mould Tooling Bench Hand
Established over 40 years our client is a leading Injection Mould Toolmaker and Manufacturer of Mouldings, based in the heart of the Black Country. Operating from two sites our client is a Tier 2 Automotive Suppler
For more information on this role please contact Keira Morris at Best in Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84912415