Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant, Coventry
Langley House Trust has an opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our team based in Coventry on a full time, permanent basis working a minimum of 37 hours per week. We are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary of £25,521 per annum plus study support.
Langley House Trust is an innovative Christian charity that provides specialist housing, programmes and support services in the community for offenders seeking to live crime-free lives. Since 1958 we have earned an enviable reputation for reducing reoffending with proven results. Regardless of a person’s history, our passion is to change every life for the better, working with people of all faiths and none. We love our work and have just been announced the winner of the Charity Times 2018 Charity of the Year Award.
As our Assistant Management Accountant you be responsible for the reporting and transactional undertakings of the Trust whilst assisting in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts and budgeting process.
To become our Assistant Management Accountant you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Part qualified accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) and commitment to work towards full qualification with a study support package on offer
- Experience of the production of management accounts including cashflow and balance sheet as well as production, management and reporting of forecasts, budgets and other ad-hoc reports
- Experience of working capital management to maximise cash across the organisation and reduce arrears
- Demonstrable experience of using Excel to a high level
- Completion and management of payroll process
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
What can we offer our Management Accountant?
-Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Up to 8% matching contributions on pension
-Access to reduced rate holiday flat in Torquay
If you are in harmony with the Christian ethos of our organisation and wish to join our team as our Assistant Management Accountant please click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing Date: 15/02/2019 12pm Noon
Interview Date: tbc
We reserve the right to close earlier if we receive sufficient applicants. No Agencies or C.V’s
Please note that a satisfactory Police check is required for all appointments within the Trust and that job offers will be subject to the Trust receiving satisfactory evidence of the successful applicant’s right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84909478