Seven Education is looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to fill a Qualified English Teacher role in the Worcesrershire area.
As a Teacher to KS3, 4 and 5 you will have a range of responsibilities to carry out, such as preparing and delivering lessons to classes. You will need to maintain up-to-date knowledge of different learning resources and equipment. The candidate will also be expected to deliver excellent pastoral support to their class.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to High School and A Level pupils.
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development.
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials.
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Undertake pastoral duties such as supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participate in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole-school training events.
- Liaise with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
- Supervise and support the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT's) if required.
- Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent. Any other relevant qualifications.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years' teaching experience.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent. 10 month terms, from September to July.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84907126