Assistant Management Accountant
SF Group are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for a well established and growing business based in Burton on a permanent basis.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide continuous support to both the Finance Manager and Finance Director through timely and accurate management information.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
• Produce daily sales and invoice reports and send to relevant personnel including the management team when sales ledger administrators are on annual leave or off sick
• Produce monthly management accounts including accrual and prepayment journals.
• Compile monthly business reports for the management team
• Complete pre-invoicing checks prior to daily invoicing to prevent any avoidable errors when sales ledger administrator is on annual leave or off sick
• Generating monthly slow and obsolete products (SLOBS) report for distribution to the management team.
• Preparation of monthly finance packs for the Financial Director.
• Update the monthly financial projections for actual results
• Preparation of the consolidated Group accounts and board pack for the Financial Director
• Syteline superuser and development coordinator acting as the first point of contact for any Syteline queries.
• Preparation of audit packs and reconciliations for the external auditors.
• Analysis of monthly operational statistics and trends including the review of raw material usage variances and maintenance variances.
• Conducting research, analysis and support in respect of special ad hoc projects for Financial Director as required.
• To understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures which are relevant to both the site and the working environment.
• Adherence to Health & Safety regulations.
• Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards their professional qualification of ACCA/CIMA (or the equivalent) and have experience in a similar role.Strong Excel Skills and attention to detail are a necessity.
In return my client is looking at offering a very competitive salary, full study support, contributory pension scheme, on site parking, 23 Holiday Days plus Bank Holidays and Much More!
My client is looking at commencing interviews as soon as possible so if this looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84905883