Director of Learning, Computer Science
Director of Learning – Computer Science
Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham
Required September 2019
Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale + TLR 1, Full Year, Full Time
Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Star Academies.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Director of Learning for Computer Science to join our team.
- be an outstanding teacher and an inspirational leader
- be an excellent manager, with an eye for operational detail and an understanding of data
- be committed to delivering outstanding systems and processes within the faculty
- be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others
- have experience of consistently delivering high standards of pupil achievement and attainment.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call 0121 657 7070
Closing date: Monday 28th January 2019 @4pm
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS