MFL, Arabic Teacher
Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham
Required September 2019
Main Pay Scale, Full Year, Full Time
Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a successful family of schools, run by Star Academies. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Arabic Teacher to join our team.
- have a degree
- be able to deliver Arabic to GCSE level
- be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call 0121 657 7070
Closing date: 28th January at 4pm
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.