Generalist Architect - Cloud - AWS - Azure - Telford / Southend
Generalist Architect - Cloud - AWS - Azure VMWare - Telford / Southend-on-Sea
Are you an experienced Generalist Architect with experience of Hybrid Cloud solutions, Public cloud experience (AWS and Azure) and VMWare? If so then please apply to a brand new 3 months contract opportunity for one of the world's largest IT solution providers based in either Telford or Southend on Sea.
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- Experience of transforming traditional IT to a hybrid cloud model, preferably based on AWS, Microsoft Azure and VMWare technologies.
- Solaris (desireable)
- Successfully performed role of solution architect and experience of delivering large scale change and complex solutions, ideally in central government.
- Ability to map technology transformation to business change outcomes.
- Wide solution architecture knowledge.
- Self starter who doesn't need guidance/direction
- Happy to work in an agile, unstructured environment
- Strong communication skills. Soft skills very important. Listening skills will be tested in interview.
- Valid and Up to Date Security Clearance (SC).
If this position looks like a good match for your skill set and experience please apply by submitting your up to date CV. You can also contact Patrick McNamara (Patrick.McNamara@Projectpeople.com.com) on (0117) 9087000 to discuss the position in more detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.