Senior Quality Engineer - Electronics
Role: Senior Quality Engineer - Electronics
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Due to continued success and growth a leading electronics company based in Coventry are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Senior Quality Engineer are as follows:
- Development of inspection processes for incoming and outgoing goods & components.
- Direct involvement in product returns investigation and reporting.
- Management of information flow to our contract manufacturers and suppliers of branded products
- Customer complaint & issue management in accordance with 8D (or similar) problem solving methodology
- Quality Management System maintenance - ISO9001
- Monitoring adherence to quality related procedures, identifying areas for improvement
- Management and support of Internal audit activities
- Management, compilation and assessment of Quality performance statistical data using analysis tools (e.g.: Excel) including manufacturing quality information.
- Experience of Supplier / partner Quality audit & assessment (Plastics & electronic assembly & test)
- Support, identify and develop Lean / 5S / Quality Improvement projects
The successful Senior Quality Engineer will have the following skills/experience:
- Educated to HNC level in electronic / electrical engineering / related subject or equivalent experience
- Leadership or supervisor experience within a quality role
- Experience of QMS management / implementation
- Conversant with ISO9001
- Strong problem solving skills
- Six sigma training / certification
As the successful Senior Quality Engineer will gain the opportunity to grow a career in quality with a leading engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects. If you're passionate about quality then apply now.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 16834/DS or by calling Dan Smith on 0161 669 5881.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84899082