We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Payroll Coordinator to cover maternity leave for 1 year to join our fast paced and high-volume HR & Payroll Team at our Head office in Tamworth.
As a Payroll Coordinator for Euro Car Parts, you will provide efficient and effective support to the business by ensuring our colleagues are paid accurately and on time.
Payroll Coordinator – What we expect
- Main point of contact day to day, responding to e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence.
- Collate monthly submissions on Excel via email
- Processing and entering all information for all payments for our colleagues
- Producing reports to assist in business planning
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting colleagues with any payment queries
- Assist with outside bodies such as HMRC / Courts to ensure compliance at all times
- Assisting with day to day administration and any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Previous payroll experience would be preferred, but not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent customer services skills
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- You will be confident and resilient with a ‘can do’ attitude
Euro Car Parts Ltd is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 12,000 employees and 350 branches nationwide, and one of the UK’s biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia, Euro Car Parts is now part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe. We supply essential aftermarket components and consumables for cars and LCV’s. Each day, around 4,000 Euro Car Parts vans and bikes complete more than 82,000 customer deliveries to independent and franchised garages, body shops and fleet service centres across the UK and Ireland.
Euro Car Parts has grown to be much more than just a car parts company; we are now far greater than that. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset because they make the difference between good and great.
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84908747