We are currently recruiting for Electricians in Coventry. You will be working for a well-established social housing provider on a temp to perm basis.
You will be carrying out maintenance activities, repairs, and planned works which relate to residential properties, public buildings and commercial properties.
- C&G 2382-12 (17th edition) or equivalent
- C&G 2330 Electrotechnical Technology
- C&G 2391 or 2395 Inspection & Testing
- ECS cardholder (Desirable)
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring regulations
Salary £31,062k pa plus company van (No rota or call outs) working hours 8am-5pm Monday - Friday. From April 2019 there will be a salary increase of 2.5%
Other benefits such as Pension, Sick Pay and other benefits.
If you would like to apply please respond with your most recent CV highlighting all stated qualifications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84899507