Registered Staff Nurse (RMN / RNMH / RNLD)
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMN/RNLD’s with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet (from Jan ’19)
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Coventry provides an all-female specialist mental health service with 56 beds. Services include a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU), a highly specialised personality disorder service also catering for those with dual diagnosis disordered eating, and a locked rehabilitation unit.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes an annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday, anniversary of joining company leave. In addition we offer subsidised meals and free car parking where available.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84891621